In addition to our full representation of principals, we also offer a 1-3 month service package for new companies, retail manufacturers who want to expand into foodservice, or established foodservice lines wanting to tap into the Northern California market. This includes, but not limited to:
- Identify market segments where your product will succeed (i.e. restaurant chains, deli/bakery, catering, healthcare, military, C&U, K-12, recreation, etc)
- Fully evaluate operator demand for your product in the N. CA territory and the channels for sourcing.
- Outsourcing needs for product demonstration and facilitation of trade show support.
- Educate on the nuances that broad line, 2nd, and 3rd tier distributors pose to new and established manufacturers. Help understand their marketing programs and incentives.
- Provide an in-depth overview of the risks and rewards associated with an investment to enter the N. CA market.
- Offer solutions for growth to include: co-packing, private labeling, re-distribution, warehousing, and contract management.
- Help formulate a complete “go-to-market” strategy that will establish realistic time-frames, be unique to your product line, and offer a clear plan for growth.